eliot & drew bike through india for 3 months, trying to inconspicuously do some good in the world.

___________________________

Monday, January 25, 2010

Inventory, or "Wow, this is gonna be my life for 3 months"





So, now that I (Eliot) have returned to San Antone, Drew and I decided to do a big visual inventory of all of our gear. I will compile a comprehensive list later once everything is put together, but this is all my gear, at about 75% capacity.



Also, we customed out our pannier bags so that we can detach them and carry them at will through train stations and airports and the like, or if we want to remove our junk from the bikes for whatever reason, we can do it with relative ease. Check this shot of my fully functional pannier-backpack-messenger bag. Good idea, Drew - much praise to Drew's Mom Becky for utilizing her supreme sewing skills for Drew's custom pannier-pack (images to come).

Now, to buy some super-duper undies that will survive the intense heat of India, and will hopefully keep me less-stinky than I would be otherwise. Technology!


No comments:

Post a Comment