eliot & drew bike through india for 3 months, trying to inconspicuously do some good in the world.

___________________________

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Fun in the shun

The beaches of Goa are beautiful, no doubt. As we have an appointment in Bangalore in a few short days, we're hanging out in Panaji and taking day trips to the beaches. Yesterday we went up north to Vagator beach and Chapora Fort area. I (Eliot) did not consider the implications of my antimalarial medication's tendency to make one sensitive to the sun when applying my sunscreen, and thus, got burnt gnarly bad.

I look like a gangrenous tomato! But no matter; Drew and I are both turning a healthy shade of brown; I wonder if we'll blend in with the locals by the time the trip is through. Hmm, doubtful.


-Eliot and Drew
Ghost Runners
ghost-runners.blogspot.com

Location:Goa

No comments:

Post a Comment