eliot & drew bike through india for 3 months, trying to inconspicuously do some good in the world.

___________________________
There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Fun in the shun

The beaches of Goa are beautiful, no doubt. As we have an appointment in Bangalore in a few short days, we're hanging out in Panaji and taking day trips to the beaches. Yesterday we went up north to Vagator beach and Chapora Fort area. I (Eliot) did not consider the implications of my antimalarial medication's tendency to make one sensitive to the sun when applying my sunscreen, and thus, got burnt gnarly bad.

I look like a gangrenous tomato! But no matter; Drew and I are both turning a healthy shade of brown; I wonder if we'll blend in with the locals by the time the trip is through. Hmm, doubtful.


-Eliot and Drew
Ghost Runners
ghost-runners.blogspot.com

Location:Goa

No comments:

Post a Comment