eliot & drew bike through india for 3 months, trying to inconspicuously do some good in the world.

___________________________

Saturday, March 20, 2010

I Miss My Cat

That's right, I miss Mr Merlin, my fuzzy face cutesy pants mcgee gato head, who lights up my dark days and keeps my lonely life interesting. My wise and generous grandparents are looking after him while I am abroad, and I thank them for it. Still, I miss my little buddy daily, and find myself questing after the little bedraggled gatos we run across here, most of whom wonder why this big hairy smelly monkey is cooing after them, sending them scattering to the alleys. We did run across a couple of primo little gato dudes in a Bangalore bookstore a week ago, curious and sociable both. They were sweet but at the end of the day I wish I had captain meowface with me to hop up on my shoulders and go on roadtrips and host parties and climb mountains. Shucks.

I wonder if he'll remember me.....

-Elioto

No comments:

Post a Comment